Anyone with an interest in the study of parliament is eligible to join the ASPG.
Any resident of the ACT or corporate entity based in the ACT automatically becomes a member of the ACT Chapter on joining ASPG.
- Membership renewals are payable directly to the ASPG via EFT at the commencement of a new financial year
- Account Name – Australasian Study of Parliament Group
- BSB: 032-705
- Account Number: 12-4990
- In making a payment, please include your surname and initial as the reference in the transaction
- Please email the ACT Chapter Secretary at email@example.com to notify of a payment
- Membership rates are set out below*
|New members or renewals paid in July each year||New members who join between August and December||Part-year rate for members who join between January and June|
All memberships expire and are renewable on 1 July each year.
The ASPG provides an outstanding opportunity to establish links with others in the parliamentary community. Membership includes:
- Subscription to the ASPG Journal Australasian Parliamentary Review;
- Concessional rates for the ASPG Conference; and
- Participation in local chapter events.